Friday, January 14, 2011

My Oath: A Country Divided

Here's what I have to say in this debate about who is to blame in terms of the "hate" speech that is responsible for the political inspired violence in our country: Hold your people accountable - that's all I ask - and I will do the same. Should the company I keep, the officials I elect or the media I support become hateful or distrustful - I will hold them accountable - I ask you to do the same.

In honor of
Christina Taylor Greene - do it for her generation!

2 comments:

LemonySarah said...

I couldn't agree more.

kelly jones said...

Yeah you are right on it. I totally agree with you and your point of view. Now a days home selling and buying becomes very difficult due to the shortage of time in the modern and current life.


living in nyc